NSW Sheepdog Workers Inc. is proud to present the:
DogPro Plus Supreme Australian Sheepdog Championships
Hawkesbury Showground, Sydney NSW
October 08-14th 2018
Competitors from all over Australia are invited to compete in Round One of the Supreme Championships. The Top 20 will make it through to Round Two and the Top 10 will make it through to Round Three where the Supreme Champion, based on a cumulative score, will be decided.
In addition to the Supreme Championship itself, the week also includes the Ted Gaby Interstate Challenge between the six participating states and the Wayleggo Cup Test Match between Australia and New Zealand.
NSW Sheepdog Workers Inc. welcomes competitors and spectators to a week of the best sheepdog trialling Australia has to offer. Competitors stay tuned for entry forms, information and timetables.
Welcome to the New South Wales Sheepdog Workers Incorporate Website
The objects for which the Incorporate is established are:
- To promote among the sheep breeders of the Commonwealth and the general public, a wide interest in working sheepdog and his work.
- To faster, promote and maintain the purity and improve the breeds of the working sheep dog.
- To collect, verify and publish information relating to the working sheepdog.
- To establish and maintain a panel of judges for working sheepdog and sheepdog trials.
- To establish a register for working sheepdogs
- To adopt standards for working sheepdog trials.
- To take such steps for the purpose of procuring contributions to the funds of the Incorporate in the shape of donations, annual subscriptions or otherwise, as may from time to time be deemed expedient.
- To hold periodical sheepdog trials and field trials, etc. wherever considered advisable.
- To establish relations and encourage exchanges with other Societies having similar objects throughout the world.
- To promote IN EVERY WAY MENTIONED HEREIN the interest of breeders and owners of working sheepdogs.
View All Events
NSW Sheepdog Workers offer a range of official merchandise, including shirts, caps, vests and jackets. View photos and access the order form online.